Pack of 2 beeswax wraps, the plastic-free replacement to cling film.
1 x Small Wrap (approx 20cm x 20cm)
1 x Medium Wrap (approx 30cm x 30cm)
Handmade from 100% cotton, pine resin, jojoba oil and beeswax. With natural antibacterial and anti fungal properties from the beeswax and pine resin, the 100% cotton fabric allows the wraps to breath, making sure your food stays fresh.
Naturally adhesive using the warmth from your hands to seal food tightly.
The wraps are reusable and biodegradable at the end of their life.
- Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Pasteurise every few months in the oven in 100c oven for no more than 3 minutes
- Ensure all food is cold before you wrap
- Do not use in the microwave
- Wraps are flammable, avoid naked flames
- Lasts an average of 1 year and compostable after use
Made in the UK.
Items are shipped via Royal Mail to the UK and EU. Costs are calculated at check out. View our shipping.